Thread: Activation options

Potential Tuner

Activation options

Hello everyone,

I am interested in buying Racerender, but I'm not sure I understand how activation works.

When purchased and activated on one PC and one user, what happens when the user is deleted or windows reinstalled? Since we can have up to 3 different activations for a single purchase, does that mean that one of those will be lost every time we reinstall windows?

Thank you for all the answers in advance.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by djordje View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am interested in buying Racerender, but I'm not sure I understand how activation works.

When purchased and activated on one PC and one user, what happens when the user is deleted or windows reinstalled? Since we can have up to 3 different activations for a single purchase, does that mean that one of those will be lost every time we reinstall windows?

Thank you for all the answers in advance.
    Other users have been able to email or post here to get activations reset. I think the software may recognize when an installation hasn't been used for a long time and remove it from the registry. If not, a quick email or post here should have you up and running quickly.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboBob View Post
    Other users have been able to email or post here to get activations reset. I think the software may recognize when an installation hasn't been used for a long time and remove it from the registry. If not, a quick email or post here should have you up and running quickly.
    Thank you Bob