Thread: ls1 5.3l 330ci

Tuner in Training

ls1 5.3l 330ci

Hi

My AFR is show red 25.00 @3600-6500. Should I go up with EQ first then VE Table??
    Is .80 in EQ to low 400-1200 Rpm

Corsair.. we cannot give you any advise unless you can post your TUNE and a LOG showing what you are trying to correct. If you are LEAN... which if your LOG shows your fuel trims to be adding +25 then you are either lean or the computer thinks you are lean, then yes, potentially, your fueling is off and you need to correct that. But... is it a tune issue? Or, do you have a misfire, or bad O2 sensor, or hole in your exhaust, or leaking intake manifold gaskets.. or... this list could go on for YEARS... There is so much information that would be needed to in order to push you in the right direction. You have provided very little for us to go on. Can we start with a TUNE file, a LOG file, and some history on what you are working on? If you don't give us enough to help you with, then no one is going to respond.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you for responding.
    I'll get on it Friday. I work 14hr days have Friday's off. New to HP Tuner. (Only 3 weeks with one.) Going to take a few to learn how to download things. Didn't even know you could do that.
    If needing engine mods it's a long list?
    I have a lot of questions.

Tuner in Training
    I hope this works.
    The scan attachment is with lT and ST still on with a X series inline wideband controller in the tail pipe.
    I understand why it shows lean between 0- 3000. (Scavenging) I'm trying to lean me out between 3000-6500 showing -9. rich. Should I use my EQ table or VE table?? Then will increasing my cells in the VE table lean me out or go rich?? I would think it would lean be out?? I'm already at 91-95 in the VE table at those cells.
    Ill attach a tune file I'm working with. I'm new to this hp tuners I hope it goes through for someone to help.
    If you need mods list I can provide it. To start 5.3L NA pushing only 476hp at crank. (Dyno with westech 750 holly just for break in. 11.5 compression ratio. Now trying to EFI with stock intake and 73mm stock throttle body. 1999 Chevy Silverado. My local tuner couldn't get my 102 fast RT intake/throttle body to idle correctly.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by corsairguy; 11-15-2022 at 07:02 PM.