Thread: Track Map not Appearing

Potential Tuner

Track Map not Appearing

Hello - I just bought a Hero 11 because my Garmin VIRB Ultra died. I am trying to show the track map. I have the ultimate version of Racer Render 3. GPS was on and speed and g force show. The track map, even though it shows it is chosen, does not appear on any template. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    It sounds like a lot of users have had issues with RaceRender still expecting telemetry from GoPro videos to use the old 18Hz speed, but an update to the GoPro Hero 10 and 11 changed that to 10Hz which RaceRender doesn't seem to currently handle out of the box: https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post711178

You could try the method that @[CpD]bob suggested in that thread of exporting the data from RaceRender as a CSV, and then re-importing that data again. It seems like RaceRender simply reads that CSV independently and properly shows a map after that. If that doesn't solve the issue, maybe you could post a link to the video or the CSV in a Dropbox or Google Drive or similar so that we can try to figure out what's going on.

Ideally, RaceRender would just handle it as is, but I think we'd need to get an update to the program for that. Hopefully we can figure out a workaround until that does happen.