Thread: How to add a clear space between channels.

Advanced Tuner

How to add a clear space between channels.

I've noticed a lot of screen shots have a space between series of channels. I cannot figure how to do this.

Thanks for the help

Going off memory here, right click a channel or highlight a whole section of channels and then click move down.

This will create a space.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    Doesn't work. It just swaps the selected channel with the one below it, no space

Senior Tuner
    Try selecting all the way down the channel list. Or start at the bottom and move them one at a time.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    Try selecting all the way down the channel list. Or start at the bottom and move them one at a time.
    Yep, this works, thanks.

Potential Tuner
    Just wanted to drop a line to clarify how this works. I had this issue and read multiple threads that were kind of right but not clear.

You need to highlight all the channels below where you want the space. Then right click and select move down. You may also select all channels, below where you want the space, up to the next space in the channels. This will also create a space.

Highlighting one channel and selecting move will just swap it with the channel above or below. Also selecting a group of channels in the middle of channels will not work. You have to select all channels to the end or until the next space on channels, to create a blank space above the highlighted channels selected.

Cheers.