Thread: Tuning id2600 vs FIC2150 on E85

Advanced Tuner

Tuning id2600 vs FIC2150 on E85

I am building a dedicated drag car based on a 2013 GT and Gen1 Coyote. It is a max effort 1500+whp(goal) build and my old setup had id1300s so I'm looking to upgrade. Car will only run on E85(Ethanol One R)and will never or seldom run on the street. A buddy of mine has a similar build and upgraded to the FIC2150s vs id2600s based on some info he got from another well known racer. No specifics, but I assume he couldn't get the car to idle well with the id2600s. The FIC will meet my power goals but are there any issues with using them? Thanks!

Would go with 2150, 2600 will run 50% max on that power level. The top 3 of available Bosch injectors on the market were designed to run on CNG and there are issues...
    I mean they will run but you need to test them periodically, they like to stick running on gasoline based fuels plus they really need matching. Hit or miss, so to speak.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    Would go with 2150, 2600 will run 50% max on that power level. The top 3 of available Bosch injectors on the market were designed to run on CNG and there are issues...
    I mean they will run but you need to test them periodically, they like to stick running on gasoline based fuels plus they really need matching. Hit or miss, so to speak.

Thanks for the info!