Sorry for the questions, I looked for a while but could not come up with all the info I needed...

Time to upgrade my 2019 Redeye PCM. Basically all I want to do for now is limit the throttle to like 5% if I drop it off somewhere for detailing and then eventually tune it for a little more power with good gas. No more taking chances with joyriding. The way I read it is if I order an unlocked PCM, I send in stock tune and receive back new PCM with stock tune.

I assume the P1400 code will activate, yes ? (not a huge deal, I don't have much warranty left)

Will the mileage and VIN automatically transfer over ? How will that get squared away ?

Will I still get the vehicle reports now and then via email same as always ? (does that come from the BCM? )

What information, if any, is shared by Dodge with 3rd parties that comes out of the PCM or BCM ?

What other drawbacks, if any, are there from doing this rather than just simply use a Holley AMP'd throttle peddle booster/limiter device that I could program to 5% max peddle ?

Thanks