Hello everyone,

I'm currently tuning my 2013 RAM with the 4.7 V8.

I'm very new at this, so i just started with the transmission tuning side of things. I was happy with it, but i wanted a little more get up and go from the engine and i wanted the trans to shift a fair bit better at low-speed acceleration and at high-speed acceleration.

I started to tune the engine, but as i came to discover, there is pretty much 0 information (or available tunes) for a 2013 4.7L FFV. I was talking to a few buddies, and they told me that i could mess with power enrichment to get a bit more out of the engine. So, my buddy told me to set FA Incr and FA Decr in "Power Enrich" under the engine tab to the max limit it was able to go to. They also told me to use 0.0135 on the entire Aircharge and PRatio. I took it out for a drive, and while it did feel alot more powerful, (was able to get down to a high 6 0-60 according to my dragy) it was spark knocking very bad for a second after hitting the pedal. Immediately reverted back to my previous tune which was stock engine and tuned transmission.

I can post my tune/data logs if anyone can help me get the most out of this engine how she sits right now. I will be happy to pay for a tune, and I run a K&N drop in filter with stock exhaust if that information is needed. Current mods are a 3000 stall converter and a clutch fan delete.