Thread: MPVI 3 + JTEC ECM,dodge/Jeep 95-98 support

Potential Tuner

MPVI 3 + JTEC ECM,dodge/Jeep 95-98 support

Hello ,
    please MPVI 3 support read and write JTEC ECM,dodge/Jeep 95-98 or not ?there is solution ?

Thank you

Potential Tuner
    I found this article about it that there is new beta release will solve the issue but now the question is I can update the MPVI 3 firmware through beta version then use stable version.

https://www.hptuners.com/articles/jt...mw1g%3D.TBic7m

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by rebindiag View Post
    I found this article about it that there is new beta release will solve the issue but now the question is I can update the MPVI 3 firmware through beta version then use stable version.

https://www.hptuners.com/articles/jt...mw1g%3D.TBic7m
    No. It requires the newest beta.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    bill@HPTuners ,
    Please let the head of the company either stop selling HPTuner products to new customers with JTEC vehicle saying they are supported, or have them say here what is truly going on? people like me have spent 1500? including the tuning service to get stuck not being able to finalize the tune of their vehicle because support is broken even on MPVI2 since July if I understand correctly , thinking they could do what used to be done with a MPVI2 by some people back before bully 2023?.
    Please understand the difference between not being able to deliver something that was supposed to maybe work, and something you had previously managed to make work, then claim full compatibility on future products, and not keeping customers updated on the reality of the issues?.
    I have been in touch with lovely and very kind people here at HPTUNER Europe, I talked extensively with one of your engineer, who sounded very concerned and very dedicated to fix my problems, I have addressed a support ticket with all the possible logs, and something like two weeks afterwards I still have no straightforward answers saying what is the company official position about this, no idea if you guys can/will fix this and when if you will?.
    The fact that the official support tread is closed is not very encouraging?.

The company need to communicate better with us JTEC+ customers, you are obviously aware of the issue since July and still sale the product as ?compatible? while it is not really, and from what I understand event the MPVI2 that used to work is now not working anymore?.

Can someone @HPTuner make a official announcement about what is going on?

Any updates Bill@HPTuners ?