Thread: 2011 Cadillac SRX 3.0 support?

2011 Cadillac SRX 3.0 support?

I have a 2011 SRX 3.0 that I would like to tune. This thing has a tragic pedal and is just the worst driver in the world. I hate it so much, however unfortunately I am unable to get out of it lol
    On HPTuners supported vehicle list it shows 2010 and 2012 but not 2011. What happened there? I have seen some posts about an 11 SRX previously but I just wanted to double check on that.

Anyone have any experience tuning this POS?
    '99 Silverado LQ4
    '96 Impala SS LT1
    '06 Sierra LBZ

Advanced Tuner
    Burn it and collect the insurance money, that was the worst Saab/GM motor ever. They blew up from the factory stock and I imagine tuning it would just make the rods fail sooner.

That is interesting. I haven't had a single issue with this powertrain other than the evap at about 110k miles. We bought it used with all the paperwork but there is nothing of note in there.

I really am not looking to make more power or change the shift points but I do want to fix the dead pedal.

Right now I am at a point where it is either fix this car or scrap it and buy a different one. This one is worth basically nothing, no A/C as of right now (I believe the compressor is going out) and a couple big dents i.e. front bumper driver side is hit and cracked the headlight so it fogs up, the hatch was driven into the garage door. I just need it to last 5 more years give or take BUT that means driving it for five years with this awful pedal. I think I might have a stroke.
    '99 Silverado LQ4
    '96 Impala SS LT1
    '06 Sierra LBZ

Turbo it with a chinese turbo and pound it until it sends a rod to god lol

Well back with this POS. PCM is bad. I am almost 99% sure that I have a bad solder connection somewhere in there that whenever it gets hot stops running the AC. AC will work fine in the morning some days and then once it gets warm boom no more AC. I do not really have a ton of time to continue diag on this vehicle so I am considering buying a used PCM and flashing this Cadillacs information over whatever I get it out of, V6 Camaros are a dime a dozen online. I probably will need a bench harness though, not sure if the SRX will like having the Camaro PCM plugged in when I go to write over it.
    Anybody have any ideas?
    '99 Silverado LQ4
    '96 Impala SS LT1
    '06 Sierra LBZ