Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLX Installed: First Logs !!

Not A Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5_Liter_Eater
    The histograms are very daunting for quite a while. I just could not get my brain around it in trying to create my own but it finally clicked. Don't want to confuse you since I run my wideband through my AC pressure sensor but the plot filter I use is ([PID.7101]/.5+9.8)<17 to filter out anything leaner than 17:1. Since you're using EIO I think you could just use the built in PID for AFR which is [sens.120]. So yours would be [sens.120]<17. Other ways to filter out decel cells is to see where your idle and cruise manifold vacuum numbers are and do a filter for MAP < that value. Since you're EIO you should just be able to use histogram 7 in the default config. That plots the AFR error % against the VE table. So just disable the MAF and closed loop, log, edit, flash, lather rinse repeat.

The MAF is even easier although you may need to create your own histogram that plots the % AFR error against the one row MAF table. Let me know when you get to that point.
    Thanks very much.......really appreciate it.

I am going to up to do some VE this weekend.......hopefuly

DH

Not A Tuner
    I'm going to post this in another thread too as I'm not sure who will be around to answer these questions....sorry!!!

I started to change settings in my tune in preparation to log VE on the way home but have some questions.

First: does it matter that current tune has some maf table tuning already??
    Should I go back to the tune before I started the maf tuning??????

Second: disableing the LTFT: I set min ECT to 284 and max ECT to 0
    Is this correct???? instructions just say diable LTFT (I didn't see a
    disable button)

Third: my COT was ALREADY diabled. Whats up with that????????

Fourth: what exacty do I do in the DTC so that SES doesn't come on???

Here is the tune I am preparing for the VE logging. Please check it out for me....thanks!!!

DH