Thread: 2020 370z tune missing tables

Tuner in Training

2020 370z tune missing tables

working on a 2020 nissan 370z and it doesnt have alot of table that i am seeing in older 370z cars.2020 nissan 370z - stock tune.hpt

Potential Tuner
    I can tell you that for the 2020 370's the Rom changed, because I have a 2020 370Z that I ordered and Turbo charged and the factory Rom needed to be modified by UpRev and they didn't have one due to the car being so new so I had to save mine off and send it to them to modify and get it back as base tune for a turbo charged car in order to be driven to the tuner. Same thing happen right before being tuned on ECUTEK had to send the same Base ROM that I provided to UpRev to ECUTEK before they could modify it because they didn't have that latest ROM or BIN file at the time.

Tuner in Training
    What are the tables your file is missing?
    I also have a 2020 and had tuned it without sending my ecu to anyone. There are some issues to be honest and you might be right that there are missing tables and would like to know them.

Potential Tuner
    I may have to put my car back stock you guys have any trouble loading an original file back to a 2020? I need to convert my Bin to hpt file Correct? I can't understand how to purchase tokens or unless someone can convert it for me and send it back would be great!