Thread: At it Again

Tuner in Training

At it Again

so... not entirely sure if I'm learning enough... but here we are once again... 2006 SS Trailblazer, TSP Bald Eagle cam... first issue is I'm not sure if my numbers are right for the actual overlap on the cam as I didn't get a cam card, so I'm doing my best to try and figure out the overlap using formulas. Second is, the only way it'll start is if I keep my foot on the gas. If I feather it at idle, it'll stay running.... as soon as I let off the gas, it shuts off... Posting my latest tune and a log file...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Use this calculator. Your cam specs are on the TSP website.

https://www.texas-speed.com/t-calc-overlap.aspx

Tuner in Training
    Thanks my friend, I got the correct specs now. Still dealing with the shut off issue. Not sure what I need to do to get this thing straight.

Tuning Addict
    Add 3 to the min air table and either take away or add more after that to keep it running. Then dial in your MAF and VE tables and then readjust your min air.
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuner in Training
    Greg... I swear my friend... you're the man... I greatly appreciate you. I didn't wanna email you cuz I know how busy you can get. I'll try this and get to it ASAP.