Thread: P0507, 01 Silverado 4.8 swap into manual Toyota

Potential Tuner

P0507, 01 Silverado 4.8 swap into manual Toyota

Hello, we?ve recently just completed doing a swap into a Toyota pickup. We?ve retained the stock engine harness and ecu from an automatic truck. Everything is good but this p0507 code appearing. We?ve noticed that once the truck is warm and you start it the idle will start at 550 as desired but then after around a minute the idle will rise just about 120-130rpm putting it near 670 or so. We?ve tried nearly everything, we smoked the intake, new o2 sensors, different maf, different iacv, tried many different items ending up with the same result in the idle rising in the same manner. Tried comparing tunes also between auto and manual tune and we have gone through most of the parameters to try and match the manual tune.

My truck is not running a vss, there?s no tach hooked up or is there a speedo hooked up to the computer.

We?re pretty stumped. Anyone else have any issues like this?

If theres anything I didint provide to help diagnose this please let me know.

Thanks-

Sorry but I don?t know what?s going on the program has replaced my apostrophe's with question marks?
    Last edited by Andrew6561; 11-14-2023 at 06:19 AM.