Hi everyone, I have a 2004 flex fuel suburban 5.3l, cam, headers, etc. just did the 4l80e swap in preparation for a turbo setup, but I cant get the thing to shift right.

Did the segment swap with the 2004 van trans file, it works, kinda, but 1->2 is garbage and I have to feather it to make it shift, then its soft and just not right. I have played with the tune, adjusting pressures, using others "good" tunes, and nothing is helping.

It just doesnt seem right to me.

I have attached the closest file I can get to "satisfactory", if any of yall have time to take a look I would appreciate it. Or, if there is something wrong with trying to segment swap from the van file to the flex fuel burb, idk. At witts end and Im sure its something stupid.

As a caveat, on initial startup and first run down the street it set a "Shift solenoid A Open" code which was cleared and has since went away. I have never seen one stuck open, always closed. Idk.

Any thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated. _Pressure_lowered 0.9_MPH.75and.9D1Urbancopiedadapt disabled_pressureup.5.hptTransTest5 lowered pressure mushy shift.hpl2004_Suburban_z71_4l80e_2_SWAPPED_TRANS_FILE_VAN.hpt