Thread: 2009 NGC4 PCM Question

Potential Tuner

2009 NGC4 PCM Question

I have a 2009 challenger r/t that I am attempting to do a PCM replacement on. I have the original tune on it copied down and saved via vcm editor. (I have also unlocked the original PCM from the car)

I am using a 2009 Chrysler 300c PCM (also a 5.7 hemi, automatic, and unlocked) and am trying to flash my old tune (5.7 automatic challenger) onto this PCM.

From my understanding, These are both the same NGC4 PCM, but different operating systems.

My question is, is there anyway I can perform a ?write entire? flash from one NGC4 computer, to a different NGC4 computer? Regardless of the operating system?

The only reason I am trying to do this instead of just changing values from the 300c to the challenger r/t is solely for the vin rather the tune, as I can?t start the car with different vin, and I?m hoping to accomplish this through the Chrysler 300c NGC4.
    Last edited by chavotard; 11-28-2023 at 11:43 AM.

Potential Tuner
    I am getting ready to do them same. I have a bad PCM in my 06 5.7 RT. It has a good tune done buy a shop for me already but don"t want to start over. Got a 2007 300 PCM for a 5.7 off ebay. So I have to change the vin and write the old tune to it.
    I'm hoping it works.