Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some input - KR at low RPM full throttle

Senior Tuner
    Are you able to log the MAP sensor instead of boost pressure? 14.6psi at idle doesn't seem realistic.

Interesting that LTFT is showing now. Last log it stayed at 0%. Start using LTFT+STFT for corrections now that fueling is closer. You'll have to reset LTFT using VCM Scanner>Vehicle Controls & Special Functions after each tune revision.

On the bright side no KR in that log, but you didn't beat on it like the last.
    Last edited by SiriusC1024; 02-02-2024 at 07:17 AM.

i had thought i did beat on it this last run? lol
    i think i may have to make a custom PID for the boost pressure as there isnt one in the default PID in the ecu. i was thinking 14.6 at idle was stock 1 bar at normal atmosphere?

Senior Tuner
    You did, but the one before had many more high load cycles. It seemed like KR occurred when the cylinder started to accumulate heat.

Thing is it can't be idling at atmospheric pressure. That's WOT NA. It's hard to tell where it's at without accurate data. I was wondering if actual boost is above 8.7 psi factory (from what I've read) and that being the answer to your fuel pump DC question.

hmm good point. i'll have to figure how to setup actual boost/psi is. i'll dig the forum on the formula