Thread: Jaguar 2015 XF, 3.0 L, V6

Exclamation Jaguar 2015 XF, 3.0 L, V6

Trying to download the tune with the vcm editor and it says checksum invalid!? I?m using the MED17.8.31 V6 JLR and it won?t let me open it? I traveled 3 hours and I?m stuck now not sure what to do? it shows in the vehicle supported section this car but I can?t tune it ?!? Help!

Did you get it working?

Quote Originally Posted by c131frdave View Post
    Did you get it working?
    I did not... it won't let me do anything with the engine, only the transmission...

it says on the site you can but I see nobody in the internet tuning this car at all.. maybe its not supported

I have a V8 car and was able to download it. I can't believe they use two different ECUs. Do you have the MPVI3? I think somewhere I read you have to have the 3. Maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by c131frdave View Post
    I have a V8 car and was able to download it. I can't believe they use two different ECUs. Do you have the MPVI3? I think somewhere I read you have to have the 3. Maybe not.
    Woundnt make much sense since they supported these way before they released the mpvi3... they probably have a read error or something. Hopefully someone from support can give some input.