I have a 2010 Suburban that I was looking to try to both keep FFV enabled as well as be able to run Open Loop so I could command Leaner fueling at light load and cruise.

I was wondering if this was at all possible with an actual flex fuel sensor installed? I don't have one to experiment with, but it isn't really worth it to me to get a kit and install it if it won't work for what im trying to do.

Also curious if it *did* work, is there supposed to be an "IVT Gain" table for alcohol? the one in the tune I have is labeled "IVT Gain Gas" which lead me to believe there might be an alcohol one also, but maybe not.

I know its an oddball thing to do, but I have a couple of other trucks that Ive run lean in a similar manner (ford is CL because it has widebands, Cadillac is forced OL but FFV is disabled) and it seems to work fine and the MPG bump is significant. Mostly doing it just to see what happens; a game I play with myself to see how high I can make the "average MPG" counter go on the dash; none of the trucks are fast or fun so I gotta get entertainment where I can find it lol