Thread: Looking for a tune 2012 camaro ss

Potential Tuner

Looking for a tune 2012 camaro ss

Im looking for someone that specialize in GM performance. I'm running stock injectors and fuel pump. The only thing ive changed is the idle because the car would die with the cam.

2012 Camaro SS
    LS3
    tr6060
    one piece aluminum driveshaft
    flex fuel sensor
    isky cam .050 230 .050 242camaro example.hptcamaro example.hptcamaro ss datalog.hpl

I asked you to post a log on a thread you made 2 weeks ago with no response? At least you posted one in this thread.

I will take a look at your files when I'm at my laptop today but understand that judging by the title of this thread, nobody can just give you a tune file and your on your way. People pay for their cars to be tuned by professionals and it takes multiple revisions to get them correct as every car is different.

Post #6 in your original thread back in October gave some solid advice to get started. Have you done that yet? https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...006#post753006

Senior Tuner
    There are several of us on here that offer remote tuning.

Prehaps someone should make a sticky post with links like a directory.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Potential Tuner
    Sorry about that life's been crazy. Im not looking for a free tune, I'm looking for an experience tuner that ill pay. I have looked at that post and at this moment in life i just don't have time to keep relearning everything due to my main job taking up most of my time

Alvin is your guy then. His website is in his signature