Thread: Need a stock tune - 2008 Enclave AWD

Potential Tuner

Need a stock tune - 2008 Enclave AWD

I need a stock tune for an AWD Enclave if anyone has one. I have an E67 ECM and need a base tune as my ECU seems to have had a problem and is now empty. Is there any way to change a tune to make it match my vehicle again?

Senior Tuner
    HPT doesn't read the throttle control segments so if it truly empty it would have to be programmed with through GM website with no HPT tools.

But I still don't believe it is empty.
    For everyone else, the other thread. https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...Lost-base-file

Potential Tuner
    There is nothing engine related in the tune. Not a single table for me to open or fill in. Think what you will but that, at least in my mind is empty. Transmission shows up with all the variables filled and good to go. Tried to burn the tune from the tune repo, access failed. i did not take a picture of the error but it says something about an unlock timeout and will not write. I have a new ECM being programmed to my vin currently but the quicker i can get this resolved the quicker i can get the car on the road. I am on a deadline now, and do not feel like missing it. I am not asking for diagnostics help. I am asking if anyone has a stock tune for this vehicle. I am also asking if there is any way to upload a tune as my VIN so i can quit burning through $100 bills trying to get this to work.

FYI starter circuit is fine. I need a signal from the ECM to get the thing to crank.

Senior Tuner
    Still can’t be done with HPT. Since the HPT tune won’t contain the throttle control segments.

Senior Tuner
    And when I said diagnose as a no crank, that goes way beyond starter and starter signal.
    Last edited by gtstorey; 1 Week Ago at 09:13 PM.

The ECM has to be powered up and awake before you can scan it or read the tune out. If the ECM isn't turned on when the ignition is on, and you do a 'read' with HP Tuners and save the file, the ECM will not appear in the tune file.

If none of this makes any sense to you and you aren't ready to really dig in, buckle down and learn a bunch of new shit, this is not something you will be able to fix yourself at home for cheap with no diagnostic tools or service manuals.