Thread: Camaro ls3 boost e85 wot

Tuner in Training

Camaro ls3 boost e85 wot

Attempting to get this wot dialed in since making changes on the car. It is lean up top , is this a case of Maf histo copy and paste and multiply by half %? Correct me if I?m wrong but everywhere else looks good with fueling. I am here to learn as my previous cars have been tuned by others but have made some changes on boost etc got tired of waiting all the time. Appreciate any feedback . Tune and log below

Ls3
    Flex fuel
    11lbs boost
    Aux pump
    Id 1050x Chadwick Holcomb 2013 Camaro M6 Centri SC ID1050x flex ZL1 pump aux PG tune 16.hpt
    24-04-13 11-20-52 2.hpl

In my opinion, running in the 12's on E85 isn't that lean at all. Running 11lbs of boost isn't a ton compared to what others run.

I'd be commanding around 12's in the alcohol table but that's just me.

But if it's lean up top, you don't really need to overthink it. Just smack it with 10% more fuel to bring the fueling in richer. See what it's like and smooth the table. Would take forever to do a bunch of logs to slowly creep up on it when one or two flashes could get you there sometimes.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Appreciate that. Yeah i know. Just would like to keep richer for peace of mind but for sure. Hit the mad table at 10%? Whole table or just where it starts to lean out ?

Just where it starts to lean out.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad1234hol View Post
    Attempting to get this wot dialed in since making changes on the car. It is lean up top , is this a case of Maf histo copy and paste and multiply by half %? Correct me if I?m wrong but everywhere else looks good with fueling. I am here to learn as my previous cars have been tuned by others but have made some changes on boost etc got tired of waiting all the time. Appreciate any feedback . Tune and log below

Ls3
    Flex fuel
    11lbs boost
    Aux pump
    Id 1050x Chadwick Holcomb 2013 Camaro M6 Centri SC ID1050x flex ZL1 pump aux PG tune 16.hpt
    24-04-13 11-20-52 2.hpl
    You got some pretty wild pressure swings on this.. it might add up to hesitations between shifts. I saw 96 psi to 32 psi of fuel pressure on one shift. This is going to be coming from your AUX fuel pump.

The VVE stuff could be dialed in better. I personally trust SD tuning on blower builds like this over using a MAF. but that isn't a right or wrong answer.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs