Thread: Voodoo swap high STFT

Potential Tuner

Voodoo swap high STFT

Working with my tuner to try and get this sorted out but were both a little confused...

I have a voodoo in a project car with a 6r80 behind it. Using an auto coyote harness it was repined for the voodoo injectors and firing order. The initial tune the car would start but would struggle to idle with +50 stft. The mods are IMRC lockouts, lt headers, custom CAI, other than that its stock. As the car warmed up there would be spots where the STFT would drop close to 0 and the motor would idle perfectly, then the temp would change and the fuel trims would start going nuts all over again. Tuner tried adding fuel to the tune but actually just made it worse and the car would not idle at all, I couldn't even log it at that point to see what was going on. it also smells very rich even on the original tune. I should also add that I double checked the part number on the injectors and they match stock gt/voodoo injectors...

The car is running open headers so I'm going to go put on some header extensions and see if that makes any difference but other than that were a little stumped....any ideas?

Potential Tuner
    Got it figured out with the tuner he suggested adding the header extensions which I did and the soft dropped right back to -10 so now we can finish tuning from there thanks!