Thread: problem with kr

Potential Tuner

problem with kr

Log-0013-1G1YY22G535135170.hpltrans fans 5 4 2024.hpt

i need help

2003 C5 Ls1 5.7 4l60e that keeps getting knock codes p0327 & p0332 both knock sensors are new along with the harness i have got a lean code once last week

i replaced the intake gaskets and ALL sensors under the intake plugs and wires and all 8 fuel injectors recently

car drives great until the code comes on i only had it for 2 months lol and been trying to figure this out since day one i can turn wrenches like no other but dont know anything on the tunning side yet i have a mpvi3

Senior Tuner
    Did you use GM parts? I've had to replace PCM's for this.

The knock sensors need to be torqued correctly too.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Potential Tuner
    I am experiencing the same exact issue.

I installed an LS6 intake and "while Im in there" I replaced the knock sensors with RockAuto parts. Not OEM. torqued to spec.

There was nothing wrong with my old knock sensors but they had 148K miles on the originals so why not right???

Should I put the old ones back in there?

Senior Tuner
    If they are working.. than great. I wouldn't bother.

There is a well known issue of aftermarket parts just being absolute trash now days. Whenever possible only buy GM parts. Lots of counterfeits too.. so try not to buy on amazon or ebay.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs