Thread: Quick Question about Sale

Quick Question about Sale

I purchased HPTuners Pro on Monday. I've read that it takes a few days to get processed or whatever. But once it gets processed will I be able to download the software and play with it or do I have to wait for the whole package to arrive?

Also a suggestion about the sales process. Whenever someone makes a purchase, if someone could send some kind of response to that person letting them know that you received their purchase may help out a little bit.

Thanks

me too

i also ordered it on monday, im also currious about this.

Advanced Tuner
    when the order is processed (depending on payment method it takes time to clear, ie echeck) you'll receive an email with your application key and should then be able to logon to the customer page to download the software
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

Tuner

credits

I just ordered credits how long dose it take for them to become available for me to use?

Quote Originally Posted by blued turboed1
    I just ordered credits how long dose it take for them to become available for me to use?
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...6114#post76114
    Always Support Our Troops!

I thought when I receive my shipping info, I would also receive the application key?

I got the shipping information yesterday but have yet to receive anything about an application key.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    They've recently changed their shipping company so things have changed...used to be that before you didnt get ANY shipping information.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Cybnext
    I thought when I receive my shipping info, I would also receive the application key?

I got the shipping information yesterday but have yet to receive anything about an application key.
    The shipping info is sent from California, and the Application Key is sent from Chicago, so there may be a lapse in time between the two, but you should have the Application Key before you receive the hardware via UPS.
    Jay
    HP Tuners

1967 Camaro, 2005 LS6, T56-under construction

While you are waiting for your Interface to arrive, become more familiar with the capabilities of the products. I recommend you read http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5691 as a supplement to the help files.

Then a read through http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3833

You may also want to get a better feel for customizing the software by watching some of our demos http://www.hptuners.com/help/index.h...rted_demos.htm

You can also read through the help files online: http://www.hptuners.com/help/
    Jay
    HP Tuners

1967 Camaro, 2005 LS6, T56-under construction

i got mine yesterday, couldnt be happier now to learn how to use it.... hehe

Potential Tuner
    Mine is scheduled for delivery today, but I have yet to see an e-mail with an application key....

Quote Originally Posted by heierlu
    Mine is scheduled for delivery today, but I have yet to see an e-mail with an application key....
    Keith emailed mine.

Mine is supposed to be delivered today, but UPS is slacking on the shipping information. Takes HOURS before they update the info.

Jay?? A 4th HPT Amigo!!! I never knew you existed!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

soon to be a 5'th as well.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

A 5th!!! This just keeps getting better and better. I think we should celebrate by giving everyone like 50 free credits

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by gman4dx266
    A 5th!!! This just keeps getting better and better. I think we should celebrate by giving everyone like 50 free credits
    I like how you think

Good to see HPT growing! Keith you gotta give me a heads up when you guys start trading on the NYSE
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

oh hellz yeah, when they get on the stock exchange its gonna be baaaaaaaaadasssssssssssssss!

Potential Tuner
    Curious about shipping info for mine, I ordered on the 23rd and haven't received so much as an email yet? I was hoping to at least get an idea of when it will ship.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoarderPH
    Curious about shipping info for mine, I ordered on the 23rd and haven't received so much as an email yet? I was hoping to at least get an idea of when it will ship.
    these type of posts need to be directed at sales at hptuners dot com not the forum as we obviously can't match up your sales info to your screen name.