Thread: couple noob questions

couple noob questions

so ive been toying around with my VE since i want to wait for my mids to install the WB. I have a 2006 LS2 GTO M6

first, where on the LTFT/STFT histogram should i be trying to fill up the most. I see the guide says to fill it all up but dosnt it go into PE when i give it alot (not WOT) of throttle in the higher RPS's.

second, when i unpluged the MAF (im going with SD tune but just leaving MAF there for now) and uncheck the p0101 p0102 and p0103 i get a "trac off" in the DIC. Is there something else i should dissable? ( I also copied the high octane to the low octane)

third, I have the vector motorsports IAT relocator kit to take the IAT out of the MAF so i can loose some heatsoak, is that going to effect the tuning by still having that pluged into the vehicle MAF plug?

lastly, not realy a question more just checking to make sure it sounds right, right away when i flashed the nessasary changes to start tuning the VE the idle diped realy realy low right when i started it then went nomal sounding again, and it's poping ALOT on decel.

1.This might help on your first question.The 15 different cells are in here somewhere.

2.I left the MAF pluged in and air flow vs freq to all 0
    DTC P0103 change to No error reported. SES stays enable
    Last edited by dc96819; 04-03-2007 at 06:18 AM.

i tried it like that with it still pluged in and just fail to zero and still had the Traction control off happening. In the DTC list is the check just for the SES light? if so then where do i turn off the code like you said?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    second, when i unpluged the MAF (im going with SD tune but just leaving MAF there for now) and uncheck the p0101 p0102 and p0103 i get a "trac off" in the DIC. Is there something else i should dissable? ( I also copied the high octane to the low octane)
    this is what the TCS patches under the operating system tab are there for
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

so what does the patch actualy do?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    allows TCS to operate while in SD mode.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"