Thread: help with bad gas, log att.

help with bad gas, log att.

I got some bad gas in my 00 TA, and the car ran really bad and threw misfire codes. got some water remover and ran some seafoam through the car, it runs better but my Bank 2 injectors seem to be WAY off. at like +25 and the B2 O2 is at like 50mv
    attached is a log of what im talking about. look at the WOT.
    also, i know this isnt a trans section, but my 3200 boost ready Vig only looks like its flashing to 2880 or so. is that because the car is down on power and running like crap??

thanks so much guys.
    04 Carbon Metalic GMC SIERRA ECSB- 5.3L, 3.73 locker, loaded
    tint, dark silver metalic spray-on bedliner
    15.500 @ 86.68 -STOCK

Tuner in Training
    mine is doing the same thing. My B2O2 is the same one that was affected with +25 LTFT. I've ordered some new 02 sensors so hopefully that helps.

anyone else??? Im burning gas like a mofo and being that its so cheap right now its costing me alot to figure out this problem. Im guessing its the O2's i did some research but came up with little to nothing. only two other people said they were having the same trouble and there never was an update
    2000 Trans Am A4 -stock motor,-big stall-, full suspension
    1.58 60'
    1/4 11.7 @ 115 on a small shot
    12.2 @109 on motor before suspension
    God intended for fast cars to have automatics because real men need their hands free to hold on because real power is uncontrollable

simple fix, waited on a new O2 and that fixed the problem
    2000 Trans Am A4 -stock motor,-big stall-, full suspension
    1.58 60'
    1/4 11.7 @ 115 on a small shot
    12.2 @109 on motor before suspension
    God intended for fast cars to have automatics because real men need their hands free to hold on because real power is uncontrollable