Thread: Looking for some LC1 help

Looking for some LC1 help

I'm having some problems that aren't really related to HPT, but I know a lot of people here have an LC1.
    I'm having problems programming the LC1, I'm using a dynotune gauge on analog 1, and HPT on analog 2. If I go in and only program 1 of the outputs it seems to take, but when I try to set both outputs things get pretty ugly.

Heres an example of what I am talking about:
    Set the advanced settings recommended by the gauge manufacturer:

Pressed OK and then hit Program (upper AFR value is 20):

Everything seems fine up to this point.

Move onto analog 2 and set things up for the scanner:

Everything looks ok.
    Switch back to analog 1:

I never put those numbers in there, never removed power from the device, I have no idea where they came from. If I power down the device it will come up in lambda which is just how the software works. When I switch it to use A/F it comes up with insane numbers in the neighborhood of 800 & 950 in A/F boxes.

Switch back to the analog 2:

Again, I did nothing but hit the "analog out 2" tab at the top of the window. It's making me nuts, I can't even really use the thing now. Has anybody seen this before, or have any idea how to fix it???

I tried to reprogram analog 2 for HPT months ago, but had this problem. I was able to set output 1 for the gauge and use the default setting for HPT. I'm going to be using it tune a turbo car so I would like to set it up for a little better resolution. I started changing things to check for ground offsets (found 50 mV), and now I can't get it back to useful settings.
    I am using a USB => serial adapter and I connect fine but have the above problem. I tried a different laptop with a serial port, but I can't even connect with that computer.

I talked to Innovate and they recomended buying another USB => serial adapter and trying that, and they recomended moving all of the grounds to one place on the block. I'm willing to try, but I don't see why that would make a difference since I only have a 50 mV offset, and I am having these problems with the motor off, never removing power, and nothing else swithcing (radio, fans, starter, etc...).

Well, I downloaded the newest version of LMConfig and was able to connect with the computer that actually has a serial port and everything seems fine.