Thread: Help me tune this turbo heap...

Tuner in Training

Help me tune this turbo heap...

2002 hawk M6, 348ci, eagle rods, dished pistons, ported heads, 330/330 114 cam custom turbo manifold, stock z06 intake manifold, stock throttle body, mafless 2 bar SD flash. 2 bar map. no maf. ngk tr6 plugs, 57lb injectors. 93 oct. gas.
    Custom turbo kit, reversed truck manifolds to 2.5" into one T4- PTE-76 turbo, out to a 3" exhaust side... Turbonetics racegate 9lb spring. (see about 11psi on manual boost gauge tapped right behind throttle body off intake) which is where I want to be on 93 gas.

Car feels like it's breaking up from 3-5k rpm, no knock, no misfires (as fire as I can tell) once the car gets into higher rpm it seems a little better... but AFR is about 10.9-11:1 the whole time... I'm looking to get the AFR to 11.7. I am thinking the VE and Timing tables need work but am not sure if that's correct since I've fiddled with them and have seen no change in AFR.

Let me know what you think... I can't really do long pulls on logging because I'm on the street with no registered plate, and the car screaaaams when I get on it (cop magnet)

lmk if you see something out of place... or if you need to see something in the log to help...

-Rob
    Last edited by 02BlueFirehawk; 09-17-2007 at 08:44 PM.