Ok this is for a friend of mine. The car is a 2006 Competition Ion REDLINE. It has the following Mods. 2.7 Billetflow Pulley, 60LB/HR Injectors, Jason Smith Shorty header, GMPP Catback Exhaust, K&N Drop In Filter. It had a tune on it that I received from a member on here and modified it to work with cali gas. The car ran strong but it kept throwing a misfire code. While I was away he had someone else put one of there tunes on the car The CEL came on less often with this tune but the car only made 214 WHP and was knocking like a son of a bitch. the dyno guy also said that hes verry verry lean. Now my buddy is stubborn and says he can afford to buy a W/B at the time. (I told him to pretty much suck it up and buy one) so my buddy calls me up and I took a look at his tune well the first thing I noticed was that the fuel injector flow rate Vs Kpa tabe was jacked up. I burned a table that I knew would work and the car instantly ran better. Its still knocking pretty good though. I told him not to rag on it too much untill we get this all squared away. Can any of you help? When you look at the logs you may have to manually scrol through them because I dont think they actually play.

The tune and logs can be forun here: http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/...tml#post553849