Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allison tuning

Tuner

Allison tuning

When will tuning be available for the allison transmissions?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    01-05 Allison tuning is available now, the 06+ use a different TCM that we are working on now.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Is it in beta now?
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.
    33'-0" Dutchman fifthwheel,Tekonsha Voyager Brake Controller

Banks Sixgun with HPTUNERS.

Tuner
    Bill,
    Can I get a beta copy as soon as yall get a release on the ally tuning?

Any news from this...my dad has a droning noise in his RCLB 07 D-max and its the torque converter locking up too soon...I'd really like to help him up the speed on the lockup so that he can enjoy the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by gofish7
    Any news from this...my dad has a droning noise in his RCLB 07 D-max and its the torque converter locking up too soon...I'd really like to help him up the speed on the lockup so that he can enjoy the truck.

Is this in beta for the LBZ'S?
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.

Well...the engine for the D-max for that '07 is the LBZ.

i've made some progress on this, shouldn't be too much longer i hope. early in the new year is a good bet.
    I count sheep in hex...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners
    i've made some progress on this, shouldn't be too much longer i hope. early in the new year is a good bet.

I know it is hard to predict. Are you says beta will start around then or it "might" be released to the public buy then? Have you had any progress in the taps reset? Thanks.
    Last edited by CRASHNBURN; 12-18-2007 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CRASHNBURN
    I know it is hard to predict. Are you says beta will start around then or it "might" be released to the public by then? Have you had any progress in the taps reset? Thanks.

Bump

please email me a VCM Suite info and you can be a beta tester when it's ready. mid Jan is the likely date.
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training
    Any updates, I would love to modify the defuel settings in the TCM

Last I heard the end of this month they are going to start beta. I would rather have them take there time & get it right at the alpha stage. It would be that much of a better product then.

Tuner
    I just put a set of 19.5s on my dually with 245/70/19.5 tires that are 33" tall I tryed to recalabrate the speedo and shift points and not avalable. Can't wait for beta. Though I do agree with you Crash. Sometime things dont go well when in a hurry

Anything yet?
    Born on 11/20/06 07' GMC Sierra DMax EC 4x4 HPT

SOLD:2003 Silverado ECSB 4x4, LQ9, Patriot LS6, TR230/224, 31lb inj, TB Stall, HPT & LC-1.

Tuner
    Bump... Bump.

Tuner
    Dont no, Did some tunning on an 05lly with trans tunning and still same thing. Must be missing a table somewere. More you push the worse it gets. Agian im clueless

Tuner
    I have a 06 truck to tune that has a 8.1 with an allison. but all the trans. tabbles seam to be there.???????
    2000 EC, SB Z71 03 LQ4, 05 front clip with e-fans, STS turbo, GT67, Blow off valve, 170Kpa, Alkycontrol, 44lbs injectors @ 100% dutycycle, Comp 918's, HPtuner, 02 ECM, Dyno Jet Wideband, Eaton LSD, Speed Engineering 4l80e conversion, 2800 ART CARR stall removed now running stocker . 11.87 @ 114
    New times 11.41 @ 119.. look out 10's here I come.....

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilde Racing
    I have a 06 truck to tune that has a 8.1 with an allison. but all the trans. tabbles seam to be there.???????
    The later model pcm's are weird in that they could support the 4 speed trannies so in many calibrations you'll see tranny parameters for the 4 speed but unless it read out the separate TCM cal modifying the 4 speed parameters will have no affect on your allison tranny.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by blued turboed1
    I just put a set of 19.5s on my dually with 245/70/19.5 tires that are 33" tall I tryed to recalabrate the speedo and shift points and not avalable. Can't wait for beta. Though I do agree with you Crash. Sometime things dont go well when in a hurry

same boat here...... just put 22.5's and 40" tires on 07 Kodiak, and cant change any tranny settings or speedo........

Any new updates on when this will be available?

*edit* I am already on the 2.2.1.0 beta, and willing to experiment, so anything available would be great....... Thanx guys
    Last edited by burbanman; 02-20-2008 at 01:37 PM.