Thread: MAF expert help

MAF expert help

Hey guys,

I have some observations and need some opinions on the maf

I am tuneing the maf and I get different readings when just maintaining a constant rpm and different readings when accelerating and of course different when coasting coming to a stop....have not checked it to WOT.
    BTW I think I have all setting correct including DFCO off.

I have noticed this and have the lower rpm area a good meen avg. and on the same day on a drive I can see its real close, then after stoping the car for a quick store stop, the numbers might be rich this time and next time it might be lean...no pattern???, thinking this is because of the collectors on the LT's, but dont know for sure.
    Thinking about just doing WOT past 4000 rpm?

Just looking to get the MAF tuned correctly.

Any thoughts, opinions or other observations are welcome.
    2002 WS-6, Built A-4, 3000 stall, Lid and K&N, ported TB, 220/224, .551, 114 LSA, roller rockers, LT's, 2.5" true duals with X-pipe, Koni adjustable front and Bilstein rears with Hotchkis springs, front bar and bushings, welded SFC's, boxed LCA's., Midnight Blue trimmed in silver, silver face gauges, custom hood bird, HPT (with lot's of tuning)

Heat soak will affect your hot start fuel trims. That's a known issue. The trick is to use redhardsupras excel sheet and move the bias values so that the heatsoak is minimized.
    Always Support Our Troops!