Thread: High speed mode reading was no problem for me & I am going to love this program.

High speed mode reading was no problem for me & I am going to love this program.

I was a little scared trying the tuning stuff. I have been around other programers & tuner boxes, but never used a program like this before. I did download that efi live software demo, but I was confused about using it. I think it would help you guys to have a download program to. I did really like the demos you had online. I have found this program to be very user friendly. I thought reading in high speed mode was a problem? I had no problems reading mine in high speed tonight also. This program is going to be awesome. Now, if we could just get the taps reset with the allison tuning. I just need more time. The only bad thing about this program is I have to go deer hunting & I will have to wait to learn & use it more.
    Last edited by CRASHNBURN; 11-11-2007 at 12:53 AM.
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.
    33'-0" Dutchman fifthwheel,Tekonsha Voyager Brake Controller

Banks Sixgun with HPTUNERS.

Tuner
    Yea you will like it if you are an lbz owner.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    yeah LBZ & LMM seem to read fine, even the later 06 LLY's if im not mistaken, its just the early LB7/LLY's that usually need to be read in low speed mode.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners
    yeah LBZ & LMM seem to read fine, even the later 06 LLY's if im not mistaken, its just the early LB7/LLY's that usually need to be read in low speed mode.

Yeah, the 06 lly is the same as a lbz. It is just detuned a bit.
    2006 LBZ Duramax 4x4 CC SB 2500HD SRW 4x4 LT1 (with extras), Blocked & Fingered, Fumoto drain valve, Keystone Ram Air Good Hood, Banks Ram Air, Access cover & Rhino over the rails, Victory Red.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Correct, all three actually use the same pcm from my understanding, lbz & lly use similar code whereas lmm uses different code for much.

Correct, all three actually use the same pcm from my understanding, lbz & lly use similar code whereas lmm uses different code for much.

Really the lmm uses a different code? The motors are the same. They just added the emmison crap to the lbz motor. I wonder why they changed the code?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    use the compare feature to look at an LMM vs. LBZ, LMM adds a bunch of new parameters & such, meaning more work for me since I've been updating our help file

The diesel section of the help file is now HUGE because it seems they've been adding completely new tables year after year & not just one or two lol.

-Bill

I just do not have a lmm to compare it to. I will take your word for it.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Theres at least one in the repository if im not mistaken.

Theres at least one in the repository if im not mistaken.

Slap to the head, I forgot about comparing in there.

Tuner in Training
    Since the latest release I have had no issues with High Speed Read / Write on the Diesels. The only problem I have is trying to flash while forgeting the scanner is still connected.