Thread: Complete Newbie version question????

Complete Newbie version question????

I am a complete, and I do mean complete, newbie to tuning. I have an LS3 Corvette and am interested in Air Fuel trims. If I get the standard version, will that be enough to get me started? I do not want to over-buy and end up with just one more gadget. I thought about doing a search, but could not come up with what I thought would be appropriate search terms to satisfy my curiosity.

Advanced Tuner
    it will be enough to get you started, but it's highly recommended that you go to the pro... makes tuning with a wideband O2 sensor much much easier...

That vette has alot of power left on the table due to a conservative OEM tune, so you should be able to really wake it up
    Mike Horist
    00 WS6 (TA) | 04 WS6 (GTP Comp G)
    Mike \\#at&\\ horist \\&dot$\\com

BOTH cars HP Tuners Tuned

its not over buying

just browse around and you'll see for yourself - nobody

NOBODY ever says they wish they had went with the cheaper version.....they pay more for the upgrade...... i understand "overbuy"....this would not be overbuying...

you'll need the wideband capability .... ESPECIALLY being a noob ( ok being another noob thats my opinion )--->>> its a significant part of the tuning process.... a major advantage- and a safety measure.....a significant part of this tool....... and maybe foolish for a noob to NOT have a wideband considering the investment you are about to attempt learning on....

.....keep reading and that will become obvious.......if you aren't willing to read enuff now to KNOW you need the wideband
    - then YEP - its going to be a useless toy......lol..since you are a noob. either version will require mega major unbelievable hours and dedication to READING......
    its amazing software

good luck whatever you decide
    2.4 ecotech ( 2006 pontiac solstice )
    42lb injectors
    trim 50 garrett t3t4 (custom -barebones pumpking )
    boost @ aprox 7 <10
    38mm tial wastegate and bov
    3" tubes front to back
    werks radiator
    bell intercooler
    GXP,magna flo exhaust-with integrated dumptube by B_FASTER & R&D
    aem wideband
    custom manifold -by sh**er the skunk
    (((HP ))) tuning - in progress
    jet hot 2000
    aerospace logic egt kit