Thread: If THEY Can Do It - HP Tuners Certainly Can & Will!

Potential Tuner

If THEY Can Do It - HP Tuners Certainly Can & Will!

I have seen the countless number of posts requesting and almost demanding DCX Software.
    As far back as March of 2007 there were just a few bumps that needed smoothing out.
    Obviously it's been more difficult than anticipated and with the code changes for 2008 it pushes back release dates a bit more.
    Most are aware of the handheld units available, and the lacking software within.
    That one programmer by S_T is useless without the $3500.00 Advantage III Custom Tuning Software Package.
    Directed at dealers to make custom tunes for the Handheld unit, which will hold only 3 tunes.
    The Diabl_ Tuner needs support from CMR Dealers to really get any in-depth tunning out of the Handheld which they sell, especially if you have any major modifications.
    It is more flexible than the S_T Units, but no HP Tuners.
    HP Tuners, if they follow suit, will be a stand alone kick arse Tunning Suite which will cost less than twice of what these handheld units run, with the ability on a single license to take care of two cars from any of the Big 3 manufacturers.
    I don't think any other software can currently do this.
    Gripping & throwing slurs at the HP Team is a useless endeavor, and nothing short of counter-productive.
    I have seen and used this software on GM Vehicles and it has very complicated settings indeed! Very in-depth, enabling tunning of almost any modification.
    HP Tuners is an excellent tunning suite and becoming more and more flexible as time goes on.
    I am also on the DCX tunning waiting list for this wonderful package.
    Instead of saying "Gimme" & "Hurry-Up" I want to wish you guys the best of luck with this package, and take all the time needed to deliver us the awesome software you have always supplied in the past!
    Having sold my previous package, I will be patiently waiting for your updates and I plan on making another HP Tuners Suite purchase in the future when the software is updated with the DCX code.
    So Thank You HP Team, and keep on kicking it!
    Last edited by Tinman; 02-21-2008 at 09:43 AM.

We are hiring engineers to aid with development, as our front page indicates.

With additional staffing we expect the new releases to happen much more frequently.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners
    We are hiring engineers to aid with development, as our front page indicates.

With additional staffing we expect the new releases to happen much more frequently.
    Keith will the price still be $649 for the Professional? Thanks
    Mods:
    ED Super Beast IC
    Maxxfab SEE
    PTP Check Valve
    Mopar STS
    Gerry's Custom door sills & shift knob
    Realtune 60mm TB
    JMB SRI & CC
    AGP Trans & Motor mounts
    DCR Oil modifier

Tuner