Thread: Need Some help on setup

Tuner in Training

Need Some help on setup

AEM boost gauge reads 30in vacuum to 35psi boost. Operating volts are .5v - 4.5v.

Below is how I have it set up but it still isn't working correct. Raw voltage off the input works just fine so I know it is how I am setting it up is incorrect.

Thanks
    '07 Trailblazer SS MagnaCharged

Advanced Tuner
    I might be wrong, but my calculation is (volts/0.0615384615) + 65. 4 volt range with 65 steps equals that 0.06 number plus the number of steps (65)? That is how I am thinking. Please correct me if I am wrong. It is known to happen.
    Mitchell

'04 Supercharged MC SS

MOD LIST
    Custom PCM, Ram Air Hood w/ Air box, Intense MPS w/3.6", R/T DP with Ubend delete & HF CAT, LC-1 WB, GMPP Cat Back, Jacobs wires, 180 T-stat, & an Optima Red Top

Tuner in Training
    But my understanding is the 0 to .5v range needs to be taken into account.
    '07 Trailblazer SS MagnaCharged

Advanced Tuner
    I never heard that before, maybe someone will jump in and help out. It wouldn't take long to test it out though.
    Mitchell

'04 Supercharged MC SS

MOD LIST
    Custom PCM, Ram Air Hood w/ Air box, Intense MPS w/3.6", R/T DP with Ubend delete & HF CAT, LC-1 WB, GMPP Cat Back, Jacobs wires, 180 T-stat, & an Optima Red Top

Tuner
    I have searched hard but dediced to post. I have an external electronic boost gauge 3.5 bar MAP 0-4.9v. In my interceptor guage I program 14 as slope an -12.6 as the intercept and everything works great.

Now I would like to also send that signal to HPT for some logging. Does anyone know the claculation that should be used for volts for setting up the PID?

Kane