Thread: VE Correction

VE Correction

Is there any way to log VE correction? Also, are there VE correction cells similar to FTC's?

When I tuned my VE table, I set the VE correction uppper and lower limits to 1.001 and .999 respectively to essentially take VE correction out of the equation. I then re-enabled my MAF and got my fueling inline with the MAF enabled. Now I decided to set the VE correction limits back to stock, and all of a sudden my fueling is completely jacked up. Im hitting AFRs of 18:1 at idle. How can I log VE correction to try and square things up?

- 2002 - M6 - Hurst/LSS - No TCS
    - 232/234 .595/.598 112 +2 - 7.4 PRs - Melling Lifters
    - Stage 1 DIY Heads - Milled .040 - 10.9:1 CR - PP Golds
    - Jethot LTs - DIY True Duals - Magnaflow 2.5 - SLP CME - Dual Cutouts
    - Motive 4.10s, Moser Axles, SLP cover, Built 10 bolt
    - TSP lid - FTRA - Ported TB - Ported MAF
    - HPTuners - LC1 - Matched SVO 30s
    - TTIIs - 275/315 - SFCs

Nobody has any input on this? Id really like to see if my maf appears wildly lean or rich down low.

Why not disable the MAF and see what your fuel trims are then? That will tell you if your VE is still inline. If it is, then your MAF tune may be off.

Quote Originally Posted by LinearX
    Why not disable the MAF and see what your fuel trims are then? That will tell you if your VE is still inline. If it is, then your MAF tune may be off.
    I did, and the VE table is very rich now. However it was spot on when I had the VE correction effectively disabled. And thats what Im trying to get a handle on.