Thread: 2 Bar OS credit question

2 Bar OS credit question

I have 3 available upgrade points.... can I use one of them to upgrade to the 2bar OS? Also if I do the year/model upgrade does this include the 2bar OS?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I have 3 available upgrade points.... can I use one of them to upgrade to the 2bar OS?
    Upgrade points towards what?

Also if I do the year/model upgrade does this include the 2bar OS?
    No it does not, however the tunershop packages include all VCM Enhancements available for that group.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I am wanting to upgrade to the 2 bar OS when I pull up my license info it says I have 3 upgrade points available for the 99 Corvette. Does this mean I can use them to upgrade my one car to the 2 bar OS?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 99ChargedFRC
    I am wanting to upgrade to the 2 bar OS when I pull up my license info it says I have 3 upgrade points available for the 99 Corvette. Does this mean I can use them to upgrade my one car to the 2 bar OS?
    Sounds like those are the upgrade credits that can go towards the year/model license for 99 Corvettes and is not associated with VCM enhancements which are separate.

So how many points do I need to purchase? I have not upgraded to 2.22 yet if that matters

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    2 credits for 2 bar using pre 2.22.

If you upgrade to 2.22 (2) credits gets you every available custom operating system for that file so you could license the 2 bar now & upgrade to 3 bar at no extra charge at a later time.

Its always a good idea to use the latest public release to take advantage of new features & better pricing.