Thread: I have to Upgrade My old Serial Version to USB Version what Do I need to do?

Tuner

Question I have to Upgrade My old Serial Version to USB Version what Do I need to do?

I want the MVPI PRO USB Model so I can use the little Green Plug I bought from HPT with my LM1 WB.This is only for a Single Car a 1999 Camaro. what Do I need to do?pay the 199.00 by Paypal first and then send in my old hardware? Thanks for the Help...
    Scott
    Last edited by Pro Mouse; 08-24-2008 at 11:53 AM.
    1999 Camaro SS Full Weight No Diet
    H/C Motor Powered by MTI,Kooks Exaust,RC Trans&Gear Drive Train and Yanked!best run [email protected] on a 2.03 60'Mustang Dynoed 415 RWHP & 380 RWTQ Thru a 12 Bolt Moser and Full Exaust!My Latest Mod HP Tuners and Its the most fun and useful mod yet New Motor V.R.E.408 Stroker ,Mustang Dynoed 498RWHP thru full exaust ,12 Bolt Moser(3.73) and Yank SS4000 Verter...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Please login to your customer page at www.hptuners.com and click the order upgrades link, it guides you through the process beginning to end including payment, where to ship your interface & how long the process will take.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Thanks Bill ,but I went through that and wasn't sure if the MVPI was the upgrade I needed to do....
    H/C Motor Powered by MTI,Kooks Exaust,RC Trans&Gear Drive Train and Yanked!best run [email protected] on a 2.03 60'Mustang Dynoed 415 RWHP & 380 RWTQ Thru a 12 Bolt Moser and Full Exaust!My Latest Mod HP Tuners and Its the most fun and useful mod yet New Motor V.R.E.408 Stroker ,Mustang Dynoed 498RWHP thru full exaust ,12 Bolt Moser(3.73) and Yank SS4000 Verter...

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    We offer two types of upgrades to our serial interface users, the Pro MPVI & the Std. MPVI, from the sounds of it you want the Pro.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Thanks Bill will be ordering this week.....