Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSRT-4 Interest

Not sure if it helps the cause... but here is a picture of the CSRT4 PCM;
    Tyler

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    ahh ok, sorry yeah my post was regarding neon srt4's, didn't notice the Csrt part in the name of the post, this is probably one of the newer 4 pcm's which we haven't started working on yet.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

now question...do you think the hptuning system will work on the stage 1 computer for the csrt4's?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by gtx0227 View Post
    now question...do you think the hptuning system will work on the stage 1 computer for the csrt4's?
    I have no idea

Potential Tuner
    Hey HP guys, I just learned that you guys are currently working on a tuner for dodge applications. Recently it was discovered that there were roughly around 6 thousand caliber srt4's were produced, BUT there are no plug-n-play tuning solutions for us. Please, work on something for the Caliber SRT4, there would be quite a following for you, and I'm sure our primary vendors would help.
    Realtune performance: [email protected]
    Modern performance: [email protected]
    Or hit up the forum calibersrt4.net =I'm sure members would send in a spare ecu in a heartbeat.

Thanks for your time guys.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by spitsnaugle View Post
    Hey HP guys, I just learned that you guys are currently working on a tuner for dodge applications. Recently it was discovered that there were roughly around 6 thousand caliber srt4's were produced, BUT there are no plug-n-play tuning solutions for us. Please, work on something for the Caliber SRT4, there would be quite a following for you, and I'm sure our primary vendors would help.
    Realtune performance: [email protected]
    Modern performance: [email protected]
    Or hit up the forum calibersrt4.net =I'm sure members would send in a spare ecu in a heartbeat.

Thanks for your time guys.
    If you know of anyone willing to donate a pcm for R&D please have them email us at support at hptuners.com as we are going to need some of these soon.

Potential Tuner
    Hey man, forget the ecu I'm 10 min from you guys. I'll bring the car there I have a extra
    ecu also.You are in trenton right?
    Last edited by Johnscooling; 03-28-2010 at 11:29 AM.

Bill,

I have a few friends and customers with the CSRT-4s. As soon as you guys get some Beta available, I am sure i can use them as guinea pigs. I am checking to see if they have their stock PCMs still as they are mostly all now Stage 1.

P&P Tuning

There are very few of the Caliber SRT's out there. They aren't making them any more. I agree there are no tuning solutions (save one international company charging like $1,000,000 for a tune) but I think the need for the caliber tuning falls well behind the 100,000 plus SRT8 units that have shipped in the last 5 years. That and the MILLIONS of 4.7/5.7 hemi vehicles shipped since 05. Sooner or later they should get to it, but the highest priority in the Chrysler family it is not