Thread: J2190, J2205, J1850

J2190, J2205, J1850

I found a website ( http://www.acdelcotechconnect.com/html/si_main.jsp

and a service called "GM SI2000". Has anyone heard of this? It looks like..., a person can pay $15 for about a day's worth of online access, and get whatever information he/she needs related to GM service information...
    I'm curious if it has [manufacturer reserved] expanded diagnostic routines for the OBD-II connecter...
    (The web site is so #$@&, I can't get anyone to get back with me [been 2 days now])

((Thought I'd start a new thread considering my subject is not really related to the 3 byte header anymore.))

Potential Tuner

Re: J2190, J2205, J1850

GM SI2000 is the same service info that GM dealers have in the shops, all it has is manuals, service bulletins
    recalls etc.. I think you can buy about the same information on cd-rom from Helm Inc.
    I don't think SI2000 has the kind of in depth info we need. If you know someone in the shop of your local gm dealer they might let you look, or help you look to see if it has that kind of info in there before you spend your money on the website. You have nothing to loose by asking, the worst they can do is tell you to get lost.