Thread: What's up with a release date?

Potential Tuner

What's up with a release date?

Getting a bit jittery here.
    2000 Firehawk, best time has been a [email protected]&&Pics at-&&http://members.cardomain.com/wusix

Tuner in Training

Re: What's up with a release date?

Yeah ... me too. Several of our members are wanting to place orders .... myself included.

We are all jittery and very anxious to open up the orders page. We are still waiting for a few things beyond our control. It is very unfortunate but that's all we can do right now. We do appologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

It can really be any day now..
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Senior Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Judd
    Getting a bit jittery here.

Honestly folks, we are not working out bugs, flaws or problems with the product.

Our delays have mainly been vendor issues. In doing business with other companies, these things sometimes happen. We design our own hardware, but we still have to rely on others for parts. That includes parts being backordered, or the wrong ones sent.

We would rather hold off on taking orders than hold your money while waiting on issues. That would not be fair to you.

We believe we have a superior product(s) to what is currenty, or will be offered on the market. Nobody is more interested in getting our product(s) out there than us.

HP Tuners has worked long and hard to make sure you have a reliable interface, accurate data ,and a comprehensive but easy to use software package.

If all goes well we should start taking orders this week ;D

Super_Sport_x2

Tuner in Training

I can respect that, I just don't have any patience, my therapist and I are working on that though.....just went to the track last Fri night, and was like "I wonder how much better she would run if...."