Thread: Help Calibration ??

Tuner

Help Calibration ??

Yesterday while just driving down the Highway I hear ding, ding, ding and the message center starts displaying every message there is and of course the truck died, got it tow to the dealer and it needs a new ECM, apparently it had an internal CPU failure. anyway my question is they will be installing a new ECM with the latest calibration but since my Calibration is highly modified (this is my supercharged GMC in my sig) should I just do a Write cal only with my tune or should I read the new Calibration and make all my changes to it and then do a Write Calibration only or do I do a Write entire with my tune or the new Cal with all my changes.

Thanks for your help in advance
    2020 Jeep Trackhawk, Functional Demon Ram Air Hood, AFE CAI, SW Headers, SW Cats, Solo Cat back Exhaust.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Read the new pcm, license the file, copy over the differences from your old file, write calibration only.

-Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Read the new pcm, license the file, copy over the differences from your old file, write calibration only.

-Bill
    Then after I do that, should I have the dealer do the CASE Learn?

I told them not to start or run it until I modified the Calibration with my tune because of the Larger injectors so No CASE Learn will have been done yet.
    2020 Jeep Trackhawk, Functional Demon Ram Air Hood, AFE CAI, SW Headers, SW Cats, Solo Cat back Exhaust.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Sure, or you could likely use our scanner to do the same.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    case learn is in vcm controls of hpt fyi and it walks you through it step by step

takes under a minute and does not give you any type of confirmation that it has completed successfully
    PB's 1/4 mi 12.21 117.75 trap ,1/8 mi. 7.779 93.99trap , 1.949 short time (FWD W body)