Thread: What do YOU hope to learn from here?

What do YOU hope to learn from here?

I can build a fairly decent F/I system but not even close on spark.. so I decided instead of bypassing and tricking sensors and still not getting enough spark advance I better learn the innards of the PCM. Little did I know what I was getting into.. ;D

Its getting too hard to find affordable old cars in good shape and of course with new cars and smog laws etc. you better be able to fine tune your setup if you want to add any goodies and pass...

So.. what are you looking to get (or give) from here?
    Business Network Solutions - for all your PC, network, printer and computer security needs.

Potential Tuner

Re: What do YOU hope to learn from here?

Like yourself, more about the PCM.
    95Z A4

Potential Tuner

I'd like to learn how to program that stinkin b*stard PCM in the '94 F-bodies so that I can more easily tune when I do major modifications.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboGeek
    So.. what are you looking to get (or give) from here?
    I'm hoping to acquire information about older vehicles - in particular, I'm looking for information that would help me read and, if at all possible, display realtime data from a 1991 Chrysler 5th Avenue (New Yorker).

I've been looking all over for information pertaining to OBD-I stuff for the Chrysler but cannot find any!

Regards,
    kb.

Potential Tuner

i will like to find a software that can tune my 99 3800 series II s/c PCM. my car is heavly mod and i am still doing more to it. i just need to know how i can get into the PCM can change the injector pulse, timing, MAf , spark and other stuff. i have seen the program but i don`t know where to get it from. the guy who tune my car has this program. i don`t mine paying him for the tuning, but it alway better when you know what going on, this way i can mod even more.
    BLA BLA BLA,