Thread: 1999 5.3 CHEVY PCM FILE

Potential Tuner

1999 5.3 CHEVY PCM FILE

does anyone have a 1999 5.3 chevy pcm file that i could get?

thanks

Advanced Tuner

Re: 1999 5.3 CHEVY PCM FILE

There's a 2000 file here > http://www.horist.com/hptuner/search.asp?page=search

But no 1999..

Loyde

Potential Tuner

yes i have found that one ... the 1999 and 2000 run the same pcm part # i just dont know for sure if the bin is the same, but that part really doesnt matter at this point.

has anyone been able to upload an edited bin to the pcm with the Tech 2 from Tis 2000?

There is a VCI# that will allow you to select a file from your computer to load, it has to be a compressed file..
    i have not had enough time with the compression type to try upload an ebited bin to it yet

i only have tis 2000 at work and I cant justify the $1000 price tag if i cant upload edited bins. but maybe this week something will turn up and i will be able to load the bin file from that site to tis 2000 and program with it

Advanced Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by chevyman
    yes i have found that one ... the 1999 and 2000 run the same pcm part # i just dont know for sure if the bin is the same, but that part really doesnt matter at this point.

has anyone been able to upload an edited bin to the pcm with the Tech 2 from Tis 2000?

There is a VCI# that will allow you to select a file from your computer to load, it has to be a compressed file..
    i have not had enough time with the compression type to try upload an ebited bin to it yet

i only have tis 2000 at work and I cant justify the $1000 price tag if i cant upload edited bins. but maybe this week something will turn up and i will be able to load the bin file from that site to tis 2000 and program with it
    So let me get this straight.....

You have Tech 2 and TIS, but you do not have SPS or HP Tuners software.

Loyde

Potential Tuner

i have a tech 2 my self and at work i have Tis 2000/SPS
    i do not have hptuners

i dont see why any of this matters