Thread: :)Flashing the GM 2.2

Potential Tuner

:)Flashing the GM 2.2

I would like to update the program as I add various components, such as throttle body, cam, head, and others. How can I try various settings and then permanently flash the stock computer? Please suggest components, or vendors that can perform this task for me. Thanks.

Re:  :)Flashing the GM 2.2

what year 2.2? I'm semi working on a 93..

We are more do-it-yourselfers here but somebody may know where to get it done if you dont want to do it yourself.
    Business Network Solutions - for all your PC, network, printer and computer security needs.

Sorry about the delay, health problems in the family. I have a 2001. I would like to make some major engine modifications, but am limited be the ECU. I also found out that the ECU is the same as the one used on Corvettes, except that the program is different. Please help.

mines a 93 and I'm in the same boat. I have a very radical cam, 11:1 pistons and some other goodies but that motor isnt goin in until I can change my spark timing at will ;D

We just had a death so I'll trry to answer you better in a few days when it slows down around here a bit..
    Business Network Solutions - for all your PC, network, printer and computer security needs.

what type of car do you have? I can program 4 cylinder stuff.....