Thread: obd II LT1 edit people

Potential Tuner

obd II LT1 edit people

Hello I just bought an Lt1 edit for my 97z. I can't find anybody else that has the Lt1 edit for the OBD II. Just wondering if there's anybody else or is it just me?

I would love to talk to people about it. Cause I really have no clue!! ;D
    Sean&&Silver 97z&&LT4

Potential Tuner

Re: obd II LT1 edit people

Hi there, it appears that you and I are in the same boat. I have the LT1 OBDII Edit program for my '97 Camaro SS and haven't done much with it.

I anticipate that this will change. I did purchase a spare PCM for my Camaro, at the suggestion of a friend. My thoughts are to have a spare in the event I toast this one.

What are you using for scanner software? I am using AutoTap for mine.

Put me in that clueless category as well. ???

Tuner in Training

I have had OBD2 LT1 Edit since about the time it was first released probably. I got it on a group purchase with some Impala guys. I haven had much to use it for yet, but soon I will.

What version is the software up to now? Any new interesting features added that I should upgrade for? Main thing I was looking for was a way to fix the problem that occurs when the MAF hits a certain frequency and starts cutting injector pulsewidths in half...
    97 30th Z28 TT&&86 RX7 awaiting LT1/T56&&80 Buick LeSabre

Potential Tuner

I have had LT1 Edit for a while and have been using it a lot recently in trying to tune for my heads and cam. So far it is starting to work for me but now I need to get to a dyno and see if I am doing it right.
    97 Camaro SS&&Vortech S-Trim&&AFR 190 Heads&&Small Comp Blower Cam

Tuner in Training

I have OBDii - edit for my 97 Camaro Z28 and I also use ATAP V2.03. I just purchased the SAE HS-3000/99 book. I have a HPP+ and scancartridge sitting in a closet. Basic tuning is all I've ever done.

I am a little confused since we are OBDii, and use J1850 vpw, but have 68HC11's where do we post?

Good question.

If its hardware related you would post under the : "GM OBD-I PCM's - LT1, ..." catagory in the appropriate seciton..

If its J1850 you post in the VPW section, if its regarding the older ALDL communication protocols its in the ALDL section.

How's that sound?
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...