Thread: RTT for Ecotec

Potential Tuner

RTT for Ecotec

RTT would really be helpful. I know you have a lot of requests but please. It would be great. It would making tuning alpha-n such as my car so much easier.

Advanced Tuner
    I'm seriously not trying to be a dick, but this won't happen. I'd love it too, but once you're around here long enough you see that getting new features for old platforms is harder than getting struck by lightening while winning the lottery and riding a unicorn at the same time...
    2013 Cruze Eco - CAI, Catless DP, Catless MP, ZZP FMIC, Ported Intake Manifold, Mild tune (17psi), best 43.5mpg, 175ftlbs (pid)

2008 Solstice GXP - ZFR 6758, catless, AEM stage 1 water/methanol injection, Hahn Racecraft Intercooler, solo street race cat back, LE5 throttle body - 307whp on a dyno dynamics (stock turbo numbers), 100 octane EFR6758 numbers - 463whp/454wtq

Potential Tuner
    I know, I just didn't think it would hurt to try. And I know im probably not the first one to request it either. but it would be nice

Tuner
    Its not a function of the software. Its a capability of the actual PCM.
    RTT cannot be done on an older PCM without physical mods to the PCM.

Some newer GM PCMs have the capability built in for potential live updates via Onstar or such while driving. HPT can just use the feature for RTT instead.

So the answer is no it won't happen. It cannot happen.