Thread: MPVI Upgrade and selling car

MPVI Upgrade and selling car

Two questions -

1) I tried logging in to get the MPVI upgrade, and it's not accepting my password, or my attempt to retrieve my password.

2) I am looking at possibly selling my Camaro. 2 questions regarding this:

a) I am looking at getting a G8, so I would like to keep my HP Tuners, and get the license for that.

b) I have my Camaro tuned, and I would like to be able to sell the car with the tune on it. I know the buyer would have to get their own copy of HP Tuners for the car, but will they have to use the credits that come with their purchase to get the license for the Camaro, or is their some way that they can transfer the license?

I just need to know what to tell any prospective buyers.

Thanks,

John

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by guardsman01 View Post
    Two questions -

1) I tried logging in to get the MPVI upgrade, and it's not accepting my password, or my attempt to retrieve my password.

2) I am looking at possibly selling my Camaro. 2 questions regarding this:

a) I am looking at getting a G8, so I would like to keep my HP Tuners, and get the license for that.

b) I have my Camaro tuned, and I would like to be able to sell the car with the tune on it. I know the buyer would have to get their own copy of HP Tuners for the car, but will they have to use the credits that come with their purchase to get the license for the Camaro, or is their some way that they can transfer the license?

I just need to know what to tell any prospective buyers.

Thanks,

John
    1. contact support with a vcm suite infolog and we'll reset your password manually for you.

2a. Yes.
    2b. Yes they would need to use credits to license the pcm.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Bill,

Copy on 2, thanks.

About 1, I am trying to log into the HP Tuners website so that I can order the MPVI unit.

That's what won't accept my password, etc.

If I need an infolog to do that, how do I? (The only infolog I know about is on VCM Suite, not the website).

Thanks,

John

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"