Thread: Tuning schools beginner home course?

Tuning schools beginner home course?

Just wondering if any of you might be willing to sell your copy if you have proceeded up to the advanced stage?
    I don't have 450 to just throw down on a course like this, not that it isnt worth it. i just dont have that kind of money after spending over 1000 just to get what i needed to get started up.

NOTE: I DO NOT WANT A COPY OF WHAT YOU HAVE. I WILL NOT PAY FOR AN ILLEGAL/PIRATED COPY OF THIS COURSE.

Just want to be clear that if you bought the course originally from the tuning school, then that is what I will buy from you.

Perfect oppertunity to have some extra cash to go towards the advanced stage.

PM me if you would like to sell.

Thanks.
    2000 Camaro Z28- stock motor. P/S LT's, TSP TD bullet style mufflers,de screen maf, LID and K&N filter. 2.73's
    180,000 miles and going strong!!

2004 Silverado 2500HD- stock 6.0, drop in K&N filter, 285-75/16 sport king A/T's.

Quote Originally Posted by jacagle View Post
    Just wondering if any of you might be willing to sell your copy if you have proceeded up to the advanced stage?
    I don't have 450 to just throw down on a course like this, not that it isnt worth it. i just dont have that kind of money after spending over 1000 just to get what i needed to get started up.

NOTE: I DO NOT WANT A COPY OF WHAT YOU HAVE. I WILL NOT PAY FOR AN ILLEGAL/PIRATED COPY OF THIS COURSE.

Just want to be clear that if you bought the course originally from the tuning school, then that is what I will buy from you.

Perfect oppertunity to have some extra cash to go towards the advanced stage.

PM me if you would like to sell.

Thanks.
    same here i would like a to buy a used one too