Thread: Night Mode

Tuner

Night Mode

This may fall under my request for some HPTuners 'skins', but a good dark screen setup option would be very nice. I doubt I'm the only one who logs late at night to try and disturb the peace as little as possible, and the glaring white of the scanner interface can make adjusting your eyes tough...and I'm not even presbyopic yet. I'm sure this is a bigger issue for the middle-aged guys.

Not a huge deal, but something that would help tweak this software even further.
    2002 Z51 C5 MN6 Coupe&&SuperMaxx Headers, Vararam, Ti Exhaust

Re: Night Mode

Youve got my support!!! I do all my tuning at nite, (except on weekends)
    2003 HD Silverado 6.0 4x4 w/Quadrasteer 36" Michelin ZXL (255/100R16) (9.00R16)

Tuner in Training

You can turn down the brightness of your screen on your laptop quite a bit. Maybe this will help.

Tuner in Training

This may fall under my request for some HPTuners 'skins', but a good dark screen setup option would be very nice. I doubt I'm the only one who logs late at night to try and disturb the peace as little as possible, and the glaring white of the scanner interface can make adjusting your eyes tough...and I'm not even presbyopic yet. I'm sure this is a bigger issue for the middle-aged guys.

I have a day and night set-up (called themes in XP) stored in the display page and color management section . It helps, especially, since I too do a lot of night scanning. There is a lot less traffic, you know how us middle-aged guys are! It's tough to hit 200 with all those children playing in the street ;D ;D ;D
    02 Z06 Corvette-Procharger+upgraded air ducts,\"NW\"TB/FAST intake 90mm,Fuel pump/rails upgrade,42.5 lb Inj,1.8-Jessel Rockers,Hard P-rods,ARP-bolts,Heads P/P,.051 Cometic-gaskets,CR -.5,SS braided line

Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by matts_222
    You can turn down the brightness of your screen on your laptop quite a bit. Maybe this will help.
    True, you can also have a black background and minimize the scanner...but both of these are flawed options, because you will have less ability to see your data being scanned.

If we're looking to make HPTuners the best, a genuine night mode would be best.
    2002 Z51 C5 MN6 Coupe&&SuperMaxx Headers, Vararam, Ti Exhaust